Last Updated on by
This is updated post with the highlights of my driving travel photography trip to Southwest of US. At this point I processed most of the photos and I can properly illustrate the key moments of the trip.
I started the adventure in Phoenix and drove through Sedona to Grand Canyon. My next stop was in Kanab, from where It was easy to reach to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. From Kanab I drove through the desert to Las Vegas and my final destination was Los Angeles.
- Number of days: 7
- Total distance: 2953 km (1835 miles)
- Number of states visited: 4 (Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California)
- Number of national parks visited: 5
- Number of state parks visited: 12
- Number of photos taken: 4281 (most of them are bracketed shots for HDR photography)
- Number of heat waves: 2
- Number of snowstorms: 1
- Excitement level: extreme
You can also check Photo Location Guide Map where you can see all locations I visited.