Lightroom Rapid Editing
for Black & White Landscapes
Black & White Lightroom Preset Collection is the part of my Travel Photography Series
How the Rapid Editing System Works
The concept of the Rapid Editing System was born when I realized that 80% of my editing steps were identical
When I automated that 80% by using two levels of preset editing, the entire process became rapid and simplified.
- Step 1 – By using the STYLE preset collection, you define the overall LOOK of the photograph
- Step 2 – By using the ADJUSTMENT presets from the TOOLKIT collection you fine-tune the photo.
- Step 3 – Save your editing steps as a Lightroom Editing Formula for future use or as the starting point for your own presets.
- Step 4 (Optional) – Dive deeper into the Lightroom Editing Panel to reverse engineer the editing steps and learn more advanced techniques.
As a professional travel blogger and photographer, I'm required to edit large amounts of photos for public consumption. Viktor's Lightroom Rapid Editing has helped me to cut down on editing time and improve my workflow.
I use his Rapid Editing to quickly edit photos on the go and to bring new life into photos I thought were lost shots. The system is great for just about anybody, from the novice Lightroom user to the expert!
Why the Rapid Editing System?
- Accelerated Learning: Learn photo editing and photo processing fast
- Instant Result: Achieve “professional” level results in no time
- Artistic: Expedite the development of your personal style of photography
- Speed: Save an enormous amount of time by automating and systematizing the process of photo editing
Awesome, awesome, awesome, this is the system I've been looking for without knowing it!
You opened up a whole new world for me! I love the way you use editing formula, that's me too! Very systematic!
Here’s what’s included in this download:
- 20 1-Click Lightroom “Look” Presets
- 40 adjustment presets (TOOLKIT Collection)
- “Reset All” Preset that reverts your image to its original state
- Documentation and Installation Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- When and how do I get my presets?
As soon as you purchase you will be directed to a page with a link to download the product files. You will also receive email with the download link.
- Which version of Lightroom does the Landscape Collection work with?
The Landscape Lightroom Preset Collection works with Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC.
- Do your presets work on Mac and PC?
Yes, my presets work on both Mac and PC computers.
- Do your presets work with JPEG images?
Yes, my presets work with both JPEG and RAW files.
- I still have a question. Is there way to contact you?
For questions and comments you can contact me at email@example.com
I purchased the Landscape Rapid Editing collection a couple months ago and have been using them exclusively as my post-processing workflow.
I used to loathe post-processing, but with your Rapid Editing, it's no longer something I see as a chore.
Absolutely No Risk To You!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Try My Collection for a FULL 30 Days. If You’re Not Satisfied in
I believe strongly in the quality of my presets. I’ve poured my heart and soul into it! And I confidently back it with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and I’ll refund your money.
No questions asked.
Last Updated on