+Are you looking to improve your photography while establishing your own style without wasting a lot of time?
I’m here to help you fulfill your photography goals.
My Landscape Lightroom Collection is the result of 10 years of taking and processing photos. Each preset represents the style or the artistic direction I explored in my career. By using my presets, it will be easier for you to discover what artistic style is closer to your heart.
Use my presets as the starting point to develop your own unique artistic vision.
WHY The Landscapes PhotoTraces Lightroom Preset Collection?
- Speed: Save valuable time with a 1-click workflow.
- Variety: A wide variety of presets, specifically designed for landscapes, cover most scenarios (sunset, sunrise, midday, seascapes, etc.).
- Flexibility: Each preset effect can easily be fine-tuned for unlimited variations to meet any of your style and photography needs.
- Artistic: Chose from a wide selection of different artistic styles to transform your photo.
- BONUS: With the purchase of the Landscapes Lightroom Preset Collection you will receive the ADJUSTMENT TOOLKIT as a bonus. This Toolkit is a collection of 40 adjustment presets that allows you to easily customize the look of your photo and develop your own presets based on your style and needs.
- Worry Free: My Lightroom Preset Collection comes with 30 day money back guarantee.
Here’s what’s included in this download:
- 20 1-Click Lightroom Develop Presets
- “Reset All” Preset that reverts your image to its original state
- Documentation and Installation Instructions
- BONUS: “PhotoTraces Toolkit”. 40 Adjustment Presets
What is the PhotoTraces TOOLKIT?
Toolkit is the collection of utility adjustments that do not create any specific look in your photos but help you to customize the look produced by Landscapes Lightroom Preset Collection.
All my presets were developed to work with properly exposed photos. But we all know that in real life it is not always possible to achieve properly exposed photos, especially when you just starting to learn photography. When you apply presets to overexposed or underexposed images, they may produce completely unintended result. This is when Lightroom Toolkit comes in play.
After you apply one of the presets from my Landscapes Lightroom Preset Collection and you see that the image is too dark or too bright, go to Lightroom Toolkit folder and apply Exposure (+) or Exposure (-) to give your photo right exposure. Same goes for Saturation, Contrast and Vignetting.
Below is a quick reference of the preset samples to give you a better idea of what kind of look and style each preset produces. The best way to take advantage of the presets is to install them and start experimenting.
- “Natural” – natural look with rich colors and well-defined skies.
- “Sunshine” – natural landscape with a warm feel.
- “Overcast” – an overall toned down look and feel.
- “Pinkish Hue” – cheerful and happy.
- “Tropical Morning” – tropical sun and tropical colors.
- “Electric” – cool and crisp.
- “Skyshine”– the sky is on fire.
- “Easy Cross” – a classical cross processing look with green and yellow hues.
- “Harsh Shadows” – an extra punch with increased contrast.
- “End of Summer” – a stylish look with a hint of magenta color.
- “HDR Blend” – when you have bright highlights and dark shadows in your photos, this preset is for you.
- “Clock Tower” – deep blue shadows and bright highlights
- “Point Lobos”– bright, clear and sunny.
- “Broken Clouds” – moody sunset with long, deep shadows
- “Drought” – inspired by California’s 2013-14 droughts.
- “Golden Gate“– midday with clear sky.
- “High Pressure”– aggressive and de-saturated.
- “Shark Cove”– warm defused light with soft shadows.
- “Analog Wave”– an old fashioned magazine look.
- “Beyond the Reach” – super reach color and strong contrast.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When and how do I get my presets?
As soon as you purchase you will be directed to a page with a link to download the product files. You will also receive email with the download link.
Which version of Lightroom does the Landscape Collection work with?
The Landscape Lightroom Preset Collection works with Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC.
Do your presets work on Mac and PC?
Yes, my presets work on both Mac and PC computers.
Do your presets work with JPEG images?
Yes, my presets work with both JPEG and RAW files.
I still have a question. Is there way to contact you?
For questions and comments you can contact me at [email protected]
Absolutely No Risk To You!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Try My Collection for a FULL 30 Days. If You’re Not Satisfied in Any Way, I’ll Refund Every Penny…
I believe strongly in the quality of my presets. I’ve poured my heart and soul into it! And I confidently back it with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and I’ll refund your money.
No questions asked.
That’s why I included a number of my photographs published on my blog where I used the Lightroom Presets Editing Workflow and my Landscape Collection.