Travel Photography Bundle
(exclusive offer to Digital Photography School readers)
140 preset collection to cover every aspect of travel photography
As a travel photographer when I realized that I spend more time in front of the computer than actually taking photographs I knew I had to act. I created Lightroom Rapid Editing System for Travel Photography
Why the Rapid Editing System?
- Accelerated Learning: Learn photo editing and photo processing fast
- Instant Result: Achieve “professional” level results in no time
- Artistic: Expedite the development of your personal style of photography
- Speed: Save an enormous amount of time by automating and systematizing the process of photo editing
How the Rapid Editing System Works
The concept of the Rapid Editing System was born when I realized that 80% of my editing steps were identical for every photo and only 20% of my efforts were spent on what really mattered: making every photo unique.
When I automated that 80% by using two levels of preset editing, the entire process became rapid and simplified.
- Step 1 – By using the STYLE preset collection, you define the overall LOOK of the photograph
- Step 2 – By using the ADJUSTMENT presets from the TOOLKIT collection you fine-tune the photo.
- Step 3 (Optional) – Dive deeper into the Lightroom Editing Panel to reverse engineer the editing steps and learn more advanced techniques.
Lightroom Rapid Editing System in Action
I asked my friend and colleague D. A. Wagner who happens to be Adobe certified Lightroom expert to introduce my Rapid Editing System and to demonstrate the best way of using it.
Here’s what’s included in this download:
The Rapid Editing Bundle was designed to cover every aspect of travel photography, something that can drastically improve your photography and save time.
- 100+ page eBook with step by step tutorial on how to use Lightroom Rapid Editing System for different types of travel photography
- 20 1-Click LANDSCAPE Style presets
- 20 1-Click CITYSCAPE Style presets
- 20 1-Click PEOPLE Style presets
- 10 1-Click Fall Colors Style presets
- 10 1-Click Winter Colors Style presets
- 10 1-Click Spring Colors Style presets
- 10 1-Click Summer Colors Style presets
- 41 TOOLKIT adjustment presets
- “Reset All” preset that reverts your image to its original state
- Documentation and Installation Instructions
- Source RAW and JPEG photos used in the tutorials
What is the TOOLKIT?
Toolkit is the collection of adjustment presets that do not create any specific look in your photos but help you to customize the look produced by STYLE presets.
After you apply one of the STYLE Landscape presets and you see that the image is too dark or too bright, go to Lightroom Toolkit folder and apply Exposure (+) or Exposure (-) to give your photo right exposure. Same goes for Saturation, Contrast and Vignetting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When and how do I get my presets?
As soon as you purchase you will be directed to a page with a link to download the product files. You will also receive email with the download link.
Which version of Lightroom does the Travel Bundle work with?
The Travel Photography Bundle works with Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC.
Do your presets work on Mac and PC?
Yes, my presets work on both Mac and PC computers.
Do your presets work with JPEG images?
Yes, my presets work with both JPEG and RAW files.
I still have a question. Is there way to contact you?
For questions and comments you can contact me at [email protected]
Absolutely No Risk To You!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Try My Collection for a FULL 30 Days. If You’re Not Satisfied in Any Way, I’ll Refund Every Penny…
I believe strongly in the quality of my presets. I’ve poured my heart and soul into it! And I confidently back it with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and I’ll refund your money.
No questions asked.
Still not convinced? I totally understand that there’s a bit of skepticism when investing in a new product – that’s completely normal!
That’s why I included a number of my photographs published on my blog where I used the presets from Travel Photography Bundle.
Before & After Transformations
Preset: Point Lobos
Preset: Easy Cross