HDR Photography Bundle
creating HDR photos has never been so easy
Take advantage of the combination of the Lightroom Merge to HDR module and the Lightroom Rapid Editing System to produce natural looking and well balanced HDR images in minutes.
There is no more need for Photomatix or any dedicated HDR programs. Even Photoshop can be eliminated from a streamlined HDR workflow.
Why the Rapid Editing System for HDR?
- Accelerated Learning: Learn photo editing and photo processing fast
- Instant Result: Achieve “professional” level results in no time
- Artistic: Expedite the development of your personal style of photography
- Speed: Save an enormous amount of time by automating and systematizing the process of photo editing
As a professional travel blogger and photographer, I'm required to edit large amounts of photos for public consumption. Viktor's Rapid Editing System has helped me to cut down on editing time and improve my workflow.
I use his Rapid Editing to quickly edit photos on the go and to bring new life into photos I thought were lost shots. The system is great for just about anybody, from the novice Lightroom user to the expert!
How the Rapid Editing System for HDR Works
The concept of the Rapid Editing System was born when I realized that 80% of my editing steps were identical for every photo and only 20% of my efforts were spent on what really mattered: making every photo unique.
When I automated that 80% by using two levels of preset editing, the entire process became rapid and simplified.
- Step 1 – Merge multiple bracketed photos to HDR using Lightroom Photo Merge to HDR module
- Step 2 – By using the STYLE preset collection, you define the overall LOOK of the photograph
- Step 2 – By using the ADJUSTMENT presets from the TOOLKIT collection you fine-tune the photo.
- Step 3 (Optional) – Dive deeper into the Lightroom Editing Panel to reverse engineer the editing steps and learn more advanced techniques.
Here’s what’s included in this download:
- 20 1-Click HDR Style presets
- 4 Presets that emulate the Photomatix famous look
- 80 page eBook with Step by Step Tutorial on how to use Lightroom Rapid Editing System for HDR photography
- 41 TOOLKIT adjustment presets
- “Reset All” preset that reverts your image to its original state
- Source RAW photos used in the tutorials
What is the TOOLKIT?
Toolkit is the collection of adjustment presets that do not create any specific look in your photos but help you to customize the look produced by STYLE presets.
After you apply one of the STYLE Landscape presets and you see that the image is too dark or too bright, go to Lightroom Toolkit folder and apply Exposure (+) or Exposure (-) to give your photo right exposure. Same goes for Saturation, Contrast and Vignetting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When and how do I get my presets?
As soon as you purchase you will be directed to a page with a link to download the product files. You will also receive email with the download link.
Which version of Lightroom does the Travel Bundle work with?
The Travel Photography Bundle works with Lightroom 4, Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC.
Do your presets work on Mac and PC?
Yes, my presets work on both Mac and PC computers.
Do your presets work with JPEG images?
Yes, my presets work with both JPEG and RAW files.
I still have a question. Is there way to contact you?
For questions and comments you can contact me at [email protected]
I'm new to Lightroom and I just recently started working with presets.
After working with the Lightroom Rapid Editing System for Landscapes, I can not recommend it enough. The presets are great as they are, but also a good starting point for further editing. My personal favorite so far, 'Broken Clouds'.
Absolutely No Risk To You!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
Try My Collection for a FULL 30 Days. If You’re Not Satisfied in Any Way, I’ll Refund Every Penny…
I believe strongly in the quality of my presets. I’ve poured my heart and soul into it! And I confidently back it with a 30-Day, Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, just contact me within 30 days of purchase, and I’ll refund your money.
No questions asked.
Before & After Transformations
Preset: Morning Shine
Preset: Photomatix 2