How to Install Lightroom Presets Guide
1. After you downloaded Lightroom Preset Collection archive you need to unzip (extract) it.
Now you should see two folders that contain presets files:
- If you are installing PhotoTraces FREE Collection this is what you should see:
- If you are installing Lightroom Rapid Editing System for Landscapes this is what you should see:
- If you are installing Lightroom Rapid Editing System for Cityscapes this is what you should see:
2. Start Lightroom and from the top main menu select Edit > Preferences…
If you use Mac you will find the Preferences option under the Lightroom menu.
3. Select Presets tab inside of the Preferences screen.
4. Click on the button titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder…
5. Double click on Lightroom folder.
6. Locate Develop Presets folder and open it.
7. Copy the contents of the archive, the ones you unzipped (extracted) in step 1.
8. Restart Lightroom